Friday, November 27, 2009

I have 2 myspaces,One for Family and One for friends,I want to take all my pics from my old one and

My new one..Is there anyway i can do that without having to do it one by one? I have 375 pictures and that would take quite awhile thank you very much i would appreciate it...



I have 2 myspaces,One for Family and One for friends,I want to take all my pics from my old one and put it on?

This begs the question, what's on your "friend" page that you don't want your family to see?



I have 2 myspaces,One for Family and One for friends,I want to take all my pics from my old one and put it on?

wow some family you have with 375 photos. you can try putting your photos in a folder and uploading them to your myspace. no i didnt answer to just get the points. 375 photos is a lot of info try doing that if that doesnt work then you may have to upload 375 photos.



i know myspace has a thing called albums maybe you can try to copy your album from your one myspace to the other try that.



i honestly wish you good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd