Sunday, November 29, 2009

What do you think about the whole "Myspace phenomenon"? I think myspaces are stupid.?

I think people are really obsessed over the whole thing. My brother is 15 and he gets up in the morning at about 9 am and will go to myspace and stay on the computer until like 3 or 4 in the morning...its absolutley RIDICULOUS! It baffles me....i have way better things to do than to be sitting on my butt ALL day and ALL night checking messages like some loser who doesent have a life. Having a regular e-mail is enough for me and checking it OCASSIONALLY.



What do you think about the whole "Myspace phenomenon"? I think myspaces are stupid.?

I personally like myspace.It has connected me w/ so many of my old friends that i went to school with years ago.It really is a good thing,ppl just abuse the privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd