Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Celebrity MYSPACES!?

I know there is like a myspace for every celebrity out there but most are fake we all know. Is there any REAL ones that u know of.. i just think its cool.



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

billy corgan has one he has talked about it in interviews so i know its real



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

no sorry



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

Im pretty famous



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

You can easily tell who the real artists are because they have a Myspace music page.



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

Jack Ingram, Pat Green and I think Rodney Atkins all have real MySpace pages. There's probably a lot more, but those are the only ones I know of.



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

I think if we can shell out the cash to watch a movie or buy a cd, they can get their buttocks off of myspace (what a cheesy, low rent place) and create their own site.



Celebrity MYSPACES!?

i have a lot of celebrities in my myspace friends' list...all real

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd