Monday, December 28, 2009

Are the politicians myspace's real?

I want to know if george w bush, condoleeza rice, mayor bloomberg (sry im from nyc so I automatically refer to him as mayor) and rudy giuliani's myspaces real? DO those people rly edit it themselves?



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



I have no idea why they didnt accept my add on yet.



Are the politicians myspace's real?

Mabye... I can picture Bush sitting at his myspace all day and Im's Blair and cheney. Or hillary threatening Bills "Friend" lol.



Are the politicians myspace's real?

I see Hillary has one on there too. Who knows really.



Are the politicians myspace's real?

Yes they are real, and no they have people advertise for them. Do you actually think Rudy is searching and accepting friends on my space.



Are the politicians myspace's real?

I don't know about the people you listed, but I'm well certain those of prez. candidates are real.



Are the politicians myspace's real?

no, their staffers do the sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd