Monday, December 28, 2009

Who thinks I'm evil?

I think I am becuse you know how on Myspace people who scam you get peoples passwords by putting up bulletins from other peoples myspaces, so i went into one and it said click here and it took me to this fake myspace login website. (I know this because on the address bar it should say myspace.com but it said something else.) I put in my sisters email and password and now they are going to go into her myspace and post up stupid bulletins so other peopl could go into it and get scammed to. The reason why i did this is because she got me so mad.



Who thinks I'm evil?

Your a normal sister.Sisters are always picking on each other.I bet she would do the same to you.



Who thinks I'm evil?

You go, girl!



Who thinks I'm evil?

that's not evil. I've done that before because all you have to do is change your password..



Who thinks I'm evil?

you're not only evil but immature, get over it and grow up



Who thinks I'm evil?

Instead of acting like a child, concentrate on spelling and grammar.



Who thinks I'm evil?

ur not i do things like dat to mi bro and sis wen they annoy me



Who thinks I'm evil?

how rude!!



but apparently she deserved it :]



Who thinks I'm evil?

That's too funny



Who thinks I'm evil?

hahahha thats what sisters are for...wish i had one.....



Who thinks I'm evil?

i do



Who thinks I'm evil?

That is a harsh thing to do



Who thinks I'm evil?

Not evil but..



Who thinks I'm evil?

that doesn't sound like a love angel to me.



Who thinks I'm evil?

yup, your pretty evil alright! you make me seem like an angel :]



Who thinks I'm evil?

It was mean but not evil. You should've done it but it is a good trick to pull. Better tell her soon.



Who thinks I'm evil?

Um...Yeah!!! Not to mention that's dangerous! Don't you care about your sis? I love my sister, and sometimes she makes me REALLY MAD, but that doesn't mean you should do stuff like that! Try writing in a journal, or talking to her about how that makes you feel, or go to your Mom. But don't do that. That's just unessesary. Also, did you say anything mean to her face?



Who thinks I'm evil?

good in the short term, bad in the long..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd