Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need help with My Space!?

OK I have two accounts. I gorgot what the firtst one was, but I the second is this: http://www.myspace.com/randomreese.



Nicknames for Accounts: Account 1: 1. Account 2: Random.



I logged onto 1. On accident I logged onto Random at the same time as 1. (I had two Myspaces pulled up)



I logged out of both and then after finishing something logged back on to Random. It wouldn't let me, so I thought I entered the wrong password.



I clicked on FORGOT YOUR PASSOWRD? and entered my email address. It said the Account didn't exist. I tried to log onto 1, but that wouldn't work either.



I E-Mailed Myspace my problem. They didn't write back!



I think the system thought I was 1 hacking Random, though it was my own account, both of them! I think THEY DELETED ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS!!!!



What's happening?! Please help! PLEASE!!!



I need help with My Space!?

You have problems and having 2 is a no-no.



I need help with My Space!?

looks like they have deleted it...i would suggest making a new page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd