Monday, December 28, 2009

Violent athiests?

Iam not gonna make this a religion debate but , Has anyone else been getting anti religion spams in their myspaces and personal boxes on registered forums? I hardly see the the relation of video games (forum) and god. I dont care for athiestic Ideals and Iam never going to "change my mind". If your athiest IAm not gonna bite ya, but this is ridiculous. I have been pecked at for being a christian for the past week with spams all over and the only "on the soap box statements" I have made is on yahoo answeres. Why would an athiest even bother to go to the extent of harrassing people. They are the ones wasting their lives. Has this happen to anyone else. I have had some group of violent people threaten me before at a com college.Athiests (iam not singling you out i simply want to understand) why would someone whos athiest crave so much violence against unprovoked christians. normally i hear athiests making the counter claim. Thes is my first noght this week without the spam.



Violent athiests?

I have never received anything from Atheists that I would call violent. I have received some hate spam from a group that calls itself Christian. I wrote to them and told them to stop sending me their hateful crap, and amazingly they did. Maybe you need to just ask them to knock it off.



Violent athiests?

This is the one millionth time today that atheist have been generalized as being violent.



Violent athiests?

DISABLE YOUR PROFILES?? ^^



Violent athiests?

That sounds horrible. Why would atheists pick on you? Christians have numbers on their side.



Violent athiests?

Funny, I never get people threatening me. It must be my boyish charm.



Violent athiests?

I don't spam people. I get spammed by Christians, though.



And what the hell is an unprovoked Christian? I've met maybe 3 Christians in my life who haven't religiously provoked me. But even when they do go on with their "You're going to hell" speech, I usually just ignore it in real life (not so much on Y!A). I pick my battles, I can't fight with every single Christian who thinks I'm a heathen.



Violent athiests?

can't say that i've gotten any. haven't met any violent atheists either. actually some are quite funny.



Violent athiests?

What a news?!! Nohting compares to a priest raped a little boy...



Violent athiests?

The word atheists comes from preachers that cant convince people to come to their parishes, so they ear mark them atheists, but these atheists believe that god is a spirit and if they believe in god their actually believeing in themselves.



Violent athiests?

You said, "I've been pecked at for being a Christian for the past week"... well welcome to the real world. The rest of us have been "pecked at" for NOT being Christian for our entire lives. I'm not an Atheist, but I don't feel sorry for you. Christians are the ones who harass people.



Violent athiests?

count it as a blessing at least your know your doing something right the bible says in matthew ch.10 and verse 22and ye shall be hated of all men for my names sakebut he that shall endureth to the end the same shall be saved the bible also says when i do good evil is present not to say there evil because they are human just like me and you but they have never come to the saving knowledge of jesus christ.we just have to pray and stand guard im just saying the devil will use any thing against a christian people without jesus will never understand what we feel as a child of god so its easy for someone without him to think were crazy but thats ok because we have a home prepared in heaven and i know that because the bible says so. lets just pray the power of conviction down on people with out jesus. phillipians 2 and 10 that at the name of jesus every kneeshould bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; verse 11 and that every tongue should confess that jesus christ is lord, to the gloryofgod the father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd