Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I watch Degrassi season 6 or 7 episodes all for free & fast?

Here's the deal. I'm a total huge Degrassi fan!!! Except about 1 year ago my parent's stopped paying for The-N channel because they said cable is already expensive enough. I go to www.The-N.com all the time, but now they have this new place to watch videos called "The-Click" and they only have like 5 episodes from season 7!!! I wana see more of the episodes I missed from season 6 like episode # 601 %26amp; 602 Eyes Without A Face. Darcy is like my favorite character!!! Does anyone also know any Degrassi-related fan-sites %26amp; myspaces??? Thanks a whole lot! U have no idea what this means to meee!!!!



Where can I watch Degrassi season 6 or 7 episodes all for free %26amp; fast?

There used to be someone on myspace that would post links where you could download EVERY episode for free, but I think they must've got in trouble because the site was deleted.



This is John Bregar's Myspace [[Dylan]]



http://www.myspace.com/johnbregar



And this is Andrea Lewis' Myspace [[Hazel]]



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Oh! And if you're a member of The-N, ADD ME! ^__^



PuNkGawd16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd