Monday, December 28, 2009

Why won't Myspace work for me?

Myspace has usually always worked, up until yesterday. Now I can't go to the myspace.com log-in page, but I can look at other peoples myspaces. If I go to a myspace, and click "add a comment" it'll take me to the "internet explorer cannot display..." page. Any ideas of what's wrong?



Why won't Myspace work for me?

Do not panic.



Depending on your geographical location you may be affected by on going updates to a Myspace server. The server went down yesterday (about 20 hours ago) and has not been fixed yet.



Can I just ask didn't you realise that this question has been asked around 100 times today?



Just wait a fews hours for the problem to be fixed or log on tomorrow.



Why won't Myspace work for me?

your page is probably under maintenance. wait for a little while then go back on



Why won't Myspace work for me?

screw myspace its not worth fustration



Why won't Myspace work for me?

It does the same thing for me.



My friend told me you have to do a system recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd