Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I arrange my Myspace like the Aquafina myspace?

On the Aquafina myspace (http://www.myspace.com/aquafina), the layout is completely different from conventional myspaces. I was wondering how to get mine like that where the pictures show up half-way down the page and all of the categories (about me, interests, etc...) are hidden. While I know how to hide features, I don't know how to move other ones in their place.



How do I arrange my Myspace like the Aquafina myspace?

The way their page is set up has to do with DivLayering/ or otherwise known as overlaying.



It's taking sections, getting rid of them, and adding new ones.



The whole process is very complicating and I think you have to be an expert to make one up on your own.



But I know a place where they have excellent ones.



Try http://www.createblog.com to find these.



Just go to myspace layouts and look under the catergory Div/Overlay.



GoodLuck, and if you need anymore help just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd