Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i get a myspace layout previewer for OTHER people to view my layouts?

I am currently making a myspace for myspace layouts. I know how to make layouts (well i'm a little rusty so if anyone has any tips that would also be helpful.) I can also make custom div (sorta) layouts in photoshop.



But, I really need is a way to link my layouts in my myspace blog and webpage that goes to a test layout that shows what it will look like and the code to copy and paste.



So basically i need a layout previewer, How do i do this?



I see it on all the layout myspaces, and i don't know how to do it. I'm a little behind. I just started my myspace layout (ZOMG! Layouts) And I want to know how to do this.



If you want an example, this is what i mean -



On this website, it has a thumbnail preview of the layout, and when you click it it takes you to an actual test myspace.



http://msnerdslayouts.com/skinnylayouts....



and here is the preview.



http://msnerdslayouts.com/layouts/skinny...



How do i get that?



:)



thank you.



How do i get a myspace layout previewer for OTHER people to view my layouts?

speaking of myspace, what is urs? LOL im so just kidding..not really but serously



How do i get a myspace layout previewer for OTHER people to view my layouts?

Hey it really easy to put in a link all you have to do is



%26lt;a href="link"%26gt;name of link %26lt;la%26gt;



but the url of the layout in the "link" area



and what ever you want it to be named in "name of link"



0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd